This year, in honor of Women’s History Month, HMI invites you to participate in our annual Women Speak event in a unique way. We are planning an exciting opportunity to celebrate the women, nonbinary people and femmes of all genders who have inspired and uplifted you in your personal and professional lives.
Throughout the month of March, HMI will be celebrating and sharing these stories and cap off the end of the month by paying it forward. On Wednesday, March 31, 2021, tune in to HMI’s social media channels as our community partners share their moments of gratitude for the women+ in their lives and offer up incredible opportunities for HMI youth.
Please share your personal story (that can be accompanied by a photo or video; not required) of a woman/femme/non-binary person who spoke up for you, gave you an opportunity, or advocated on your behalf. Whether as a mentor, a cheerleader, a boss or a friend, we want to hear how the women+ in your life have given you support.
- Include either your email address or cell phone so we can email/text you, should we have a problem with the file(s) you submitted. (Files accepted: JPG, PNG, MOV, MP4, PDF, DOC)
- Photos must be high resolution. They will be updated with the Women Speak wordmark logo and personalized to include the person’s name you are tributing.
- Clearly spell out how you would like their name to appear on the social media post banner, e.g., “I celebrate _______”.
- Keep your story as brief as possible.
- If you would like the person to be tagged on social media, please provider their social media username.