COVID19 (PFIZER) VACCINATIONS
FOR ALL LGBTQ+ YOUTH, COMMUNITY MEMBERS, ALUMNI, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND ALLIES
hosted by Hetrick-Martin Institute
SATURDAY, MAY 22, 2021
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(select your appointment time via the registration link)
at 2 ASTOR PLACE, 3RD FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10003
Take the R/W Trains to the 8th Street/NYU Station
Take the 6 Train to the Astor Place Station
Sign up for your appointment
and join us for a day of raffles, music, snacks and giveaways in a safe environment for you and your friends!
KEY THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT COVID-19 VACCINES
- Millions of people in the United States have already received Covid-19 Vaccines under the most safety monitoring in U.S history
- Everyone 12 years of age and older is now recommended to get a COVID-19 vaccination. Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can. Widespread vaccination is a critical tool to help stop the pandemic
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- You may have side effects after vaccination. These are normal and should go away in a few days.
- It typically takes two weeks after vaccination for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19. You are not fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after the 2nd dose of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after a one-dose vaccine.
- People who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic.