Dominick & Michael
Celebrate the marriage of Dominick Pucciarello & Michael Deitchman with a donation to support LGBTQ Youth at Hetrick-Martin Institute
In lieu of a gift, we hope you will consider supporting a cause that is very important to us. HMI is the nation’s oldest and largest LGBTQ youth serving agency providing a 360-degree approach that ensures LGBTQ youth have stabilized housing, basic resources like food, clothing and hot showers, and access to mental health counseling, education, job-readiness, art and health services and supportive adults to help them achieve a path to success.
- $50 – Emergency homeless kits for 4 youth which includes wet ones, hand warmers, flashlights, snacks, water, and toiletries. HMI meets with 10,000 homeless youth in parks each year.
- $100 – HIV and STI testing for 10 youth
- $150 – Mental health counseling for 2 youth members for 1 month. This may include individual, group, and family counseling.
- $250 – Supports HMI youth in graduating High School and Going to College. Your gift will provide 1 month of tutoring for 5 youth members. With the help of tutors, 90% of HMI’s young people pass the High School Equivalency Exam, while NYC’s rate is 45%.
- $500 – Provides 100 hot meals. For many of HMI’s young people, this will be their only meal of the day. 24% of the youth members tell HMI’s program staff that they come in that day because they were hungry
Donations through this site will go to Hetrick-Martin Institute, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
For questions regarding online donations or donation receipts, please contact: Ira Rogers, Director of Individual Giving, 212-674-2600 x251, firstname.lastname@example.org