Your monthly gift will provide a reliable source of income, which enables us to deliver services to at-risk LGBTQ youth all year round. These contributions are especially helpful during our slower months when we have no major fundraising events. Help change our young people’s lives one month at a time and show them that it’s good to be #QueerAllYear.
Your gift can provide the following:
- $10 – Hot meals for 2 young people. For many, this will be their only meal of the day. Almost 25% of the youth members tell HMI’s program staff that they come in that day because they were hungry.
- $25 – Provides a young person inclusion in the HMI Job Readiness Program for one week, where they participate in resume writing workshops, mock interviews and professional skill development.
- $50 – Emergency homeless kits for 4 youth which includes wet ones, hand warmers, flashlights, snacks, water, and toiletries. HMI meets with 10,000 homeless youth in parks each year.
- $100 – HIV and STI testing for 10 youth
- $150 – Mental health counseling for 2 youth members for 1 month. This may include individual, group, and family counseling.
- $250 – Supports HMI youth in graduating High School and Going to College. Your gift will provide 1 month of tutoring for 5 youth members. With the help of tutors, 90% of HMI’s young people pass the High School Equivalency Exam, while NYC’s rate is 45%.
Please contact Ira Rogers at (212) 674-2600 x251 to update or cancel your monthly contribution at any time. If you would like to make a one-time gift, please click here.